About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Michael Kors Espresso & gold Watch

imageThis is the photo that captured me and had me hunting all the stores in Miami for this watch.  The brown interior does make it seem like it’s more of a masculine watch, but I like that feel about this watch.  I also think that I love this watch because it is not available in most stores.  I’m glad I was able to buy it before it goes completely out of stock. 

 

I think this is a beautiful way of wearing this espresso & gold Michael Kors watch.

No comments: