About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pretty in Pink

                                                                                                pink lips

Can wearing a color make a woman feel sexy or attractive?  I believe the answer to this is definitely! Pink eye shadow is one of my favorite colors.  I like pink because for me this color symbolizes the femininity that lives in all of us girls. 

       When I think of the color pink I think of girly and playful things such as cotton candy and bubble gum.  Unlike red, which stirs up passion and seduction, pink brings to mind a different type of sexiness with some delicateness.  Believe it or not something as simple as an eye shadow color or outfit color can completely transform a woman's confidence and sex appeal.  Wearing Pink can make you feel girly, delicate, playful, and sexy all at once.  Wear pink and let yourself be soft and pink!

                          glittery_makeup

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's rawr24love from youtube and I had entered your contest. I like this post because I completely agree with it. Pink is a fun, girly, color and looks good on everyone. Red is a color that basically stands out and is very eye-catching and you wouldn't think of it as fun or flirty more of a serious note. Pink can be describable in so many ways and can really complete an outfit. Red is a pretty color and it does happen to make you teeth whiter ;) but pink can really just set the look.