About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Novex Keratin Treatment

 

novex

Today before washing my hair I placed the “Wild Growth Hair Oil” bottle in a container with warm water.  Once the oil was somewhat warm, I applied some on my scalp and massaged it for a few minutes.  After massaging my scalp, I washed my hair with the Vitamin shampoo from the “Faster Growing Hair Kit” from Healthy Hair Plus.  If you want to see the detailed review video for the “Faster Growing Hair Kit” look up the video on my youtube channel by typing “Faster Growing Hair Kit” in the search box on the top of my channel. 

shampoo

I wanted to wash out well the “Wild Growth Hair Oil.”So,  I washed my  hair with shampoo twice. However, instead of using the Vitamin & Amino shampoo twice instead I used my mom’s Queen Helene’s Garlic Shampoo.  After using this shampoo on my hair I did notice my hair felt squeaky clean and somewhat dry. 

garlic

After I got out of the shower, I towel dried my hair and then I applied the Novex Keratin treatment all over my hair.  The picture for this product is the first one listed above.  I put on a cap and I left this on my hair for 30 minutes and then I washed it off  Instantly, my hair felt very soft and silky in the shower. 

Before combing my hair I sprayed some of the "It’s a 10 Plus Keratin”. Using this product first helps prevent breakage when combing your hair.  Then, I applied some of the “Chi Silk Infusion” hair serum with a few drops of Pure argan oil. 

Once my hair dried it is now very smooth, silky, shiny and no frizz at all.  I love it! 

No comments: