About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

Me with no bangs

Photobucket

A few days ago I had this crazy of idea of wanting to get bangs. I really don't know what i was thinking. I guess I forgot how difficult it is to maintain nice looking bangs. A few years ago when I had bangs I would walk around with a round brush in my purse in order to make sure my bangs were looking good at all times. I would even go to the extreme of using the air dryer in the public restrooms in order to give them a nice round shape. Ugh!! At least having cut bangs again and wanting to grow them out will be a motivation to continue oiling my hair and using all the products I have for hair growth in order to grow them out as quickly as possible.

No comments: