About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Neutral Every Day Eye Makeup

Photobucket

This is a very soft neutral eye makeup look that I achieved with the Naked eyeshadow palette. Ever since I got this palette, this is the look I've been wearing to work. It is very subtle, but yet it gives my eyes a nice glow and it also opens up my eyes. I do not like to wear flashy colors to work. However, simple neutral colors like these are not flashy and they help make you appear awake although you might be tired and it definitely makes your eyes pop and it also helps the dark black eyeliner seem more obvious.

No comments: