About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mini Haul

MK shoes from video

MICHAEL by Michael Kors Shoes, Tilly Mules

  • Imported
  • Leather upper
  • Round-toe mules
  • 1/2" covered platform, 3" stacked heel
  • Man-made sole

I love these classy looking Michael Kors shoes because they help me dress up any simple outfit I might be wearing.  I love having a few classy looking items whether it’s a purse, shoes, watch or accessories.  I don’t know for how long MK will be popular, but for now I am loving MK. 

shoes

watch and hamsa bracelet

Arm candy is in

Right now wearing arm candy is in and I love it because you can wear many fun colorful bracelets and stacked them together.  You can also keep it toned down and wear a few matching bracelets with your watch.  It’s super easy and it turns your boring look into a fun chic look.

bracelet

I created this golden glittery eye look with the gold eye shadow glitter from Sally Girl.

eyes

eyes cloes

No comments: