About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Monday, July 30, 2012

My Fiance and I

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

A few of my viewers have asked me to post photos of my fiancé and I.  We took this photo on Friday July 27th right before we went out to eat at the Cuban restaurant Casa Larios.  My fiancé is wearing a Michael Kors watch that I got him for his birthday.  I am completely obsessed with this watch.  The model of the watch is MK8255. It has a beautiful shiny gunmetal color and the numbers inside are in rose gold, which gives the watch a very elegant and classy touch. 

No comments: