About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My obsession with Makeup

eyes1[1]

 Hello! 

I just wanted to share with you why I enjoy the world of beauty so much.  I believe that true beauty is what lies within. However, I enjoy playing around and experimenting with makeup because it allows you to transform the way you feel from flirty to innocent. 

* * * Makeup is a girl’s magical wand to transform herself * * *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this makeup look the best, youtube: hiiemiix3

Anonymous said...

i love your makeup. youtube:CindyChuckz