About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yellow & Black Smokey Eye Look

Photobucket

Yellow & Black Smokey Eyes Look Close Shot

I live in Sunny Florida. Actually, I meant Very Sunny Florida.lol Therefore, I was inspired by Miami's weather to create a look that will bring to life the sunny and bright sun that is always shining in my beautiful hometown. You don't have to live in Sunny Florida to wear this Yellow Sunny look, you simply need to feel the warmth shining from within.


Photobucket

Yellow & Black Smokey Eye Look 3 & Outfit of the Day
::The shirt, jeans, and heels are from Ross::



Photobucket

Yellow & Black Smokey Eye Look 2

Photobucket

Yellow & Black Smokey Eye Look 1

17 comments:

Esther Ivy said...

It's really cute:D

Please check out my blog.
http://mylittlelonelycorner-estherni.blogspot.com/

Miss Krimson said...

Hey darling you stopped by my blog....and asked me to check yours out..... but I already have! I am a follower! please return the favour if you havent already!
Maricela
vividfusion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This yellow look is my favorite look. ::: Kardashian25 :::

Anonymous said...

This is my fav look b/c the yellow eyeshadow looks great with your brown eyes....I think this look is very playful and cute.

lovelypisces33

Anonymous said...

i love this look its not the normal colors u usually women wearing ;)
shoeandpursegal

Anonymous said...

this is one of my favorite looks that you have done :D
and my youtube username is tbinky12

Anonymous said...

i really like this one!

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite look! I just love it!! - gorgeousvivi

Anonymous said...

This is my fav look
It's really cute :)


http://www.youtube.com/Kbinks714

Anonymous said...

aww this is definitely my favorite look haha it's really cute and the yellow contrasts really nicely with your liner/lashes and hair. :)

yt username is dancer131822

missmurder213445 said...

I love this look, :) its pretty because its toned down, but not completely neutral. Im missmurder213445 from youtbue

Anonymous said...

this is such a pretty look. it's very soft and cute (:

www.youtube.com/SoniaX24

Anonymous said...

Love this makeup look:))
black&yellow are my school colors!! so i will definitely be trying this look out. thanks for the inspiration.
youtube username:LOveJ3nn

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite look :) ( sarah23085)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! i realy whant to do this look sometime! it can be hard when you have dark brown eyes to find colors that complament the color of your eyes. you did that and added some spekel! love your vids! i even entered you contest!

My you tube user name is:
buttduck97

Anonymous said...

this look is absolutely amazing everything works perfectly with one another

youtube username
MsRis759

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite makeup look! username:theaquamarinegirl