About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Hair Growth Journey–Week #2

 

Wednesday June 29

* I applied 5 drops of the “Wild Hair Growth Oil” and I massaged my scalp for 5 minutes. 

Thursday June 30

* I applied some of the “Wild Hair Growth Oil” all over my scalp and massaged it for a few minutes.  Then, I drenched my ends with Sweet Almond oil. Finally, I put on a plastic cap and sat under the blow dryer for 10 minutes. 

blow dryer

Then, I washed my hair with the “Ion Smooth Solutions” shampoo.  Instead of using the “Ion Smooth Solutions” conditioner I used the “One ‘n Only Argan Oil” Restorative Mask.  I left the Restorative Mask on my hair for 10 minutes. 

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

After I washed off the Restorative Mask I towel dried my hair and then applied some of the rosemary water rinse. 

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

bottle

* since I washed my hair late at night I blow dried it with the blow dryer on cold.  I did not use any heat at all. 

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi Lenni, I follow you and try to do same things with my hair as you, becouse your hair is the most beautiful I have ever seen. I would like to ask, where did you get the rosemary ??? I really don´t know where to buy it. :( Thanks for help.