About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday July 3

Photobucket


Last night I sprayed this amazing spray on my scalp. I read so many positive reviews about this product. Therefore, I am really excited about using it. Afer I sprayed it on my scalp I massaged my scalp for about 5 minutes. This hair growth spray is called "Follicle Stimulator" and it's from Healthyhairplus.com


Today I oiled my hair with the "Unscented Coconut Oil" fromm Tropical Traditions. I am now sitting under the blow dryer while I do this post in order to allow this coconut oil to penetrate my hair follicles and see better results.
Photobucket


In about 30 minutes I am going to wash my hair with the "Mill Creek Biotin Botanicals" shampoo & conditioner.
Photobucket

1 comment:

nereida240 said...

I could recommend you F.A.S.T by NISIM. It's a Canadian brand, and they say that their hair growth accelerators provide 45% faster growth, but it needs to be used every single day. Improvement can be observed after 3-4 weeks. It also works with coloured hair. Unfortunately their products are rather expensive, but I'll give them a try. 1 litre of conditioner costs 150zł here, so it's sth like $56, the same is with their shampoo. Have you ever heard about these products? I've heard a lot of great opinions about them, but I am still not 100% sure if I would like to buy it (the shampoo contains SLS which my scalp doesn't like).