About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wearing a protective hair style & Hair Growth

Last night I washed my hair kind of late at night. So, my hair was not going to dry before I went to bed. Instead of blow drying my hair I decided to braid my hair once it was about half way dry. When I woke up in the morning my hair had beautiful beachy waves and it was completely dry. Today I will be braiding my hair again before I go to sleep in order to make the waves more defined. Not only is wearing a braid a good protective hair style but you'll love the waves.

What is a protective hair style? A protective hairstyle guards your hair ends and keeps them from getting damaged.

Benefits of protective hair styles:
* They keep your ends safe from sun, wind and friction.
* Locks in moisture.
* Prevents split ends and breakage.
* Puts less stress on your hair from combing and brushing.


Examples of protective hair styles:
buns
braids
wigs

No comments: