About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday July 6 “Aloe Vera & Hair Growth”

 

aloe vera

I took a piece of aloe vera and put it in the blender.  I  did enough to put all over my hair including my scalp.  Then, I put on a self heating hair cap and waited about 30 minutes before I washed it off.  Aloe vera is not only known for promoting hair growth but it also leaves your hair feeling shiny and silky. 

Next, I washed my hair with my new “Mill Creeks Biotin” Shampoo & Conditioner.  In order to grow faster healthy hair one must focus on maintaining a healthy scalp.  One way of ensuring that your scalp is healthy is by cleaning it well.  Therefore, I made sure to wash my hair with shampoo twice in order to remove an excess oil or dirt. Then, I followed with the conditioner and left it on my hair for about 5 minutes. 

Finally, before combing my hair I applied my favorite leave in conditioner called, “It’s a 10 Plus Keratin.” Then, I applied about a dime size of the “Chi Silk Infusion” hair serum. 

 

Leave-in-plus-keratinchi

No comments: