About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday July 5 "Scalp massage & Hair Growth"

Photobucket

* Today I sprayed the "Follicle Stimulator" from Healthy Hair Plus and I masssaged my scalp twice throughout the day. I massaged my scalp about 3 minutes each time.

"Benefit of Scalp Massaging"

There are many benefits to scalp massages one of them being faster growing hair. You're probably wondering how exactly can massaging your scalp help promote faster growing hair. Scalp massages help promote blood circulation to the hair follicles and improve the potency of the hair roots. This blood flow caused by scalp massages allows nutrients to reach your hair follicles, which in turn leads to faster growing hair.

1 comment:

Marie Nurse & Aesthetician (Beauty, Skincare, Nutrition said...

AGREE! You Could not have Said it any better. Keep up with those Scalp Massages and also Pamper yourself.