About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

:: Animal print invasion ::

Snapshot 3 (12-10-2011 4-53 PM)

Animal print is not a trend.  A trend is something that comes and go, but animal print has been around since the very beginning.  It goes back to caveman times.  Personally, I've been obsessed with tigers, leopards and zebras ever since I was a little girl.  So, for me wearing animal print is a way of expressing my inner wild animal.  Plus, I consider animal print to be super sexy.  We all have our inner wild animals.  Pick your wild animal! 

Snapshot 4 (12-10-2011 4-53 PM)

No comments: