About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Friday, February 17, 2012

Sfree Emu Oil Cream Rinse & Emu Oil Cleanser

<-------------- This is the website link for this Emu Oil Shampoo Photobucket

Photobucket

This new sulfate free Emu Oil shampoo & conditioner from Healthy Hair Plus is my new favorite hair product. Before I started using this sulfate free product I was using the other Emu Oil Shampoo & Conditioner which contains Sulfate. Although it contains Sulfate I still love the other product as well. However, now that they came out with this great product it instantly became my fav! With this Emu Oil shampoo & conditioner my hair feels silky soft and shiny like never before. Ever since I've been using Emu Oil products on my hair I've noticed how the health of my hair has improved dramaically. I notice the change on my ends which used to be dry and brittle.



Photobucket

This is a picture of my hair from the back so that all of you can see how much progress my hair has made in these last few months. If you look at the tip of the V you will notice that I already achieved my goal of waist length hair. Sometimes I can't even believe how fast my hair is growing. If my hair can grow this fast anyone can achieve fast growing hair too. It's just a matter of using good hair growth products and pampering your hair.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome hair

Lolit@ said...

Hello! OMG, i loved loved loved your hair!! It looks healthy, shiny. That is my dream! lol :)What type is your hair? I mean, you have a thin hair or thick hair?

I have a thin hair. When i wash my hair, it looks very well but lil bit dry at the ends. But the other day it looks unvolumed.I used many products but i think they didnt help me. I cant find your hair products cuz I live in Turkey. But i saw Emu Oil a few months ago. But i dont know how to use it? Or do u have any suggestions?

Uh huh, i talked too much :)
Thank you.