About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Outfit of the Night

Photobucket


Photobucket
I created this dark smokey look with my "Naked" eyeshadow palette. I am also wearing a half false lash. I used the Elf "Natural Lash Kit."


Photobucket


Photobucket

Last year my boyfriend and I decided that for V-day we would each dedicate a day to do something nice for eacher. On Friday February 10th, it was my day on which I cooked for him and I gave him his V-day gift. I never cook for my boyfriend so I take advantage of special occasions to make something for him. On Saturday it was my boyfriend's turn to do something for me. He took me to "Cheesecake Factory" which is one of my favorite restaurant's.

No comments: