About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Adding some Spark to your hair for the Holidays

glitter pic 6

SAM_0076

I decided to go with the glittery gold extensions because it goes well with the holidays.  For New Year’s Eve, I think silver would be the perfect touch to your hair.  I had so much fun doing this and it was super fast.  You  can follow these same steps in order to add some regular hair texture highlights to your hair if you are not brave enough to actually get real highlights.  This is a safer way of getting highlights while avoiding the damage to your hair.

 

glitter pic 5

SAM_0082 - Copy

SAM_0108

No comments: