About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Black & Brown

SAM_0183

Black skull top-A’Gaci

Black tight pants-Ross

Brown sparkly flats-Ross

Gold MK Watch-Nordstrom

I wore this simple outfit to go eat with my fiance at Monty’s.  It was my first time going to this casual restaurant in Coconut Grove with the water view.  The weather was perfect and so was the food.  What an awesome day!

SAM_0182

Below I included some photos of Monty’s Restaurant.

 

2013-01-05_17.49.41_resized

2013-01-05_17.49.55_resized

No comments: