About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine’s Day Outfit of the Day

 

Vday us

SAM_0246

 

Me Cheesecake Factory

We went to one of my favorite restaurants which is Cheesecake Factory.  I had the Thai Chicken Lettuce wrap and the Oreo cookie cheesecake which was delicious.  I had an awesome V-day and I hope all of you did too!!!    =  )

SAM_0253

The peanut butter sauce which is the one in the middle is to die for.  It might not look that great because it’s all veggies, but believe me this dish is finger licking good. 

No comments: