About Me

Miami, Florida, United States
I enjoy the world of beauty and discoverying different ways of accentuating the female beauty through makeup, fashion, and fitness. To view the tutorials to achieve the different looks seen in the photos below checkout my page at: www.youtube.com/user/LeniGirly

Translate Lenigirly's Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Finally got a Paddle Brush!

paddle brush

I finally bought myself this paddle brush on the picture above.  Before this I was using a vent brush thinking it was the best brush for my hair.  However, after trying out this paddle brush I wish I would’ve bought it sooner.  I love it!!!!  I use this brush on wet and dry hair and I feel that my hair hasn’t been breaking as much as it did when I would use the vent hair brush.  Also, in order to prevent split ends I always start brushing my hair from the ends and then I work my way up slowly.  I recommend this paddle brush to anyone with straight or wavy hair.  It is also great for people with thick hair as it does an excellent job at smoothing out your hair without pulling it or hurting your scalp.  I still use my vent hair brush whenever I want to achieve some volume on the top of my hair. 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I never thought of a paddle brush, I just use a standard comb constantly, I think it does a pretty good job but the paddle brush has wider tooth which is probably better. Maybe I should try that! The goal is to lose as few hairs as possible lol!

Oh, and I couldn't figure out if there was a way to subscribe to your blog as I'm not familiar with blogger. Convert to wordpress!! hahah jk.
-Jenn
www.tobelovely.com